Correct spelling for NAK
We think the word nak is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nak
- ak The old and experienced leader, Oo-si-so-ak, led the attack.
- na Na, sleepin's nane for me!"
- nab If I were to pawn it they'd only nab me.
- nag Take me with you, O Kala Nag!"
- nan Nan, are you ready?"
- nap "And he being found in the garden that night, when Gartram was having his after-dinner nap," continued Glyddyr, looking at the door.
- nark Suddenly, from the bridge, the glare of the great searchlight carried by the Nark cut through the darkness like the stab of a sword.
- nay Nay: Why call I on the Gods?
- oak Another nest, which I took in June from the top of an oak, contained two eggs."
- yak The light flashed and faded in bars of orange across the young face he had thought was like his own, the boy he had thought had come from Pop Yak.
- Nam Id autem, cui actus inest, potentia est: nam actus in quantum hujusmodi ad potentiam refertur.
- Nat "We will wind up somewhere," declared Nat, when the girls protested they would be lost if the machine were not turned around, and brought back to the river road.
- NAE Well: from what I ha'e seed and heerd, there's nae doot they're gaein' to separate an' tak different roads.
- NAH Asanese, Nah. p. 42. A compound of aco and some unknown word.
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly