Correct spelling for NARRAOW
We think the word narraow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for narraow
- array But their orderly array had not been disturbed.
- arrow Then a great sigh filled his lungs and a cry was forced from him which pierced the uproar like an arrow.
- barrow Here I got into the waggon for the purpose of changing my clothing, not thinking that I was in any danger; but while I was in there we were met by some wheel-barrow men, who were working on the road, and the horses took a scare and away they went, like they had seen a ghost.
- darrow Mrs. Peyton found herself almost hating poor Darrow for having been the unconscious instrument of her son's temptation.
- farrow "Just that we're stuck here-where ever that is-for good!" Farrow said bitterly.
- harrow "I wish you had guessed it, Joel," said Mr. Harrow, moving uneasily in his chair, "for then you would have made my task easier.
- marrow "The right of being minister in the things of the Spirit to all that dwell in Craig Ronald House," said the minister of the Marrow firmly.
- narrate Since the present article was written, a letter, hitherto unpublished, appears in the recent edition of Shakspeare which curiously and minutely records one of those artifices of the kind which I am about to narrate at length.
- narrator Did he see only a second coincidence in the second scene narrated to him, described by the narrator as A Pisgah Sight of Palestine or The Parable of the Plums?
- narrow It's worse, a good deal, than just to narrow 'em in at the toes.
- narrowly He struck yet another match and looked at it more narrowly.
- nary But in a boom camp that white folks have given up an' quit, if Johnny Chink comes in, he won't let nary a white come back.
- nauru The band of the Nauru was playing Home, Sweet Home, very low and tenderly, and there were lumps in many throats, and many a pipe went out unheeded.
- yarrow Yarrow is only the old Yarrow in winter.
- Narrows "The pale purple even Melts around thy flight; Like a star of heaven, In the broad daylight Thou art unseen, but yet I hear thy shrill delight, "Keen as are the arrows Of that silver sphere, Whose intense lamp narrows In the white dawn clear, Until we hardly see-we feel that it is there; "All the earth and air With thy voice is loud, As, when Night is bare, From one lonely cloud The moon rains out her beams, and Heaven is overflowed."
- Narrower The farther he advanced, the narrower grew the road.
- NRA Controversy erupted a few months after the NRM takeover in 1986, when the heads of each of the clans in Buganda organized a public campaign for the restoration of the kingship, the return of the Buganda parliament building (which the NRA had continued to use as the army headquarters), and permission for Mutebi to return to Uganda.
- Nora "I'll tell you, Nora," he promised.
51 words made from the letters narraow
3 letter words made from narraow:
5 letter words made from narraow:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all