Correct spelling for NORA
We think the word nora is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nora
- cora Cora could not have explained her visit, even to herself.
- nona Nona smiled at him, though it was Anti that she came to.
- norm Produced by Norm Wolcott and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team.
- norma When they arrived at the Corners Frances mailed her letter; and Norma, with Mrs. James, stopped in to see Mrs. Tompkins and her flower gardens; but the other girls went to Nancy Sherman's house to plan about the Patrol meetings.
- Fora Further findings at Afar, including the many hominin bones in site 333, produced more bones of concurrent date, and led to Johanson and Whites eventual argument that the Koobi Fora hominins were concurrent with the Afar hominins.
- Nor Nor was this all: he really enjoyed it!
- Dora Besides, through all her changing varieties of objections, there was one point on which she never varied-she never objected to going to Dublin, in September, to buy the wedding-clothes for Dora.
- Lora Does Lora say that he is well?
- Nola "You'll get into our soldiering ways in time, Nola.
- Nora The first I ever heard of it was Nurse telling Nora, the girl we had in the kitchen then; and the minute I got a chance I asked Nurse what it was-a divorce.
- NORAD By July 1958 after NORAD manning began, ADC's 1954 blockhouse for the Ent AFB command center had inadequate floor space; and Ents "requirement for a ballistic missile defense system display facility.
8 words made from the letters nora
Misspelling of the day