Correct spelling for NOVE
We think the word nove is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nove
- cove The sun was going his ruddy way beyond St. Agatha's as I drove my canoe into a little cove near which the girl in the tam-o'-shanter had disappeared the day before.
- dove Your account of our dear girls gives me the most heartfelt satisfaction, and of the increasing strength of the sweet dove in particular, whom I truly long to behold,-a happiness I still hope to enjoy ere many weeks are elapsed.
- jove "No, by Jove, so you never did!
- love "Do you doubt my love for you, Sansuta?
- move She did not move her seat forward again, but she often leaned forward a little.
- nave Sooner or later she would nave to tell Ned she had read his manuscript.
- node Node lowered his arms, the wings resting on the ground, resting himself a bit; turning his bird-like head toward Alfred he asked if there was anyone watching them.
- nome There are a number of such valleys on the way which I took from the coast at Mendocino City to the Nome Cult Indian Reservation, in Round Valley.
- none " None of that, you know.
- nose Prince Charles of Courland assured me that he had cost his nose in Siberia, and that it had grown again the next summer.
- note Note A a, p.
- nov " Nov 22, 1878. Ratnagiri: One nest with 3 young birds.
- nova My horse had three days' rest at Villa Nova, and is quite fit to travel."
- novel Oh, for patience for the novel.
- rove Soft as thy tip-toe steps the mazes rove, A laugh, half-smother'd, thy pleas'd ear shall meet, And, sportive in the charming wiles of love, Betray the artifice of coy retreat; And then the ring, or, from her snowy arm, The promis'd bracelet may thy force employ; Her feign'd reluctance, height'ning every charm, Shall add new value to the ravish'd toy.
- Hove The little flotilla then closed round the long-boat, which had been hove-to, and the skipper, standing up in the stern-sheets, addressed us: "Gentlemen," said he, "it is, as you may well imagine, a great disappointment to me to discover that the boats exhibit such very poor weatherly qualities, since it renders it plain that, unless something can be done to improve them in that respect, it will be useless for us to think of carrying out my original plan of making for the Azores in the teeth of the present foul wind.
- Nope " Nope; Hank an' me air headin' fer Turley's, up on Arroyo Hondo.
- Wove Was't so He wove the robe of Love, To mock the lovely earth?
- Novae Ann. Museum H. N. 4 193, 209 t. 55 f. 1. Sheltopusik novae hollandiae, Oppell.
- Noe By faith Noe, having received an answer concerning those things which as yet were not seen, moved with fear, framed the ark for the saving of his house: by the which he condemned the world and was instituted heir of the justice which is by faith.
10 words made from the letters nove
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends