Correct spelling for OLAYED
We think the word olayed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for olayed
- alloyed There was only one little thing at the back of her mind that alloyed her sense of happy and complete living that night, and that was the ghost of an addition sum.
- delayed The princess delayed her errand no longer, but rose with the dawn the following day and was waiting early at the castle gates.
- elated They were greatly elated at their success and considered the taking of the boat as a war measure, as probably the poor German woman did too.
- played He played his cards very well.
- Allayed A strange thrill of excitement went through the company as the dark object dragged itself nearer to the rock, and it was not allayed when the whack of a bullet and the well-known white puff of smoke recalled them to the sharp-shooter's dangerous aim; for the next second the creeping figure sprang erect and made a dash for the spot.
- Belayed The ship paid off, but at a critical moment the spanker-boom sheet fouled the wheel; still, we managed to get the vessel round, but scarcely were the braces belayed and the ship on the starboard tack, when she struck the ground broadside on.
- Cloyed One opens his Christmas stories in this later day-'The Carol, The Chimes, The Haunted Man, The Cricket on the Hearth,' and all the rest-and with "a heart high-sorrowful and cloyed," asks himself for the preternatural virtue that they once had.
- Flayed But Columbine, who knew him well, felt how this news flayed him.
- Obeyed Is it not the unwritten-law that the great 'mother-thing' shall be obeyed?
- slayed You read about Sampson from his birth, Strongest man that lived on the earth, 'Way back yonder in ancient times, He slayed three thousand of the Philistines.
- relayed They came now to a shuffling halt at a word of command relayed from some place beyond the bridge, where a new jumble of traffic could be dimly discerned.
89 words made from the letters olayed
3 letter words made from olayed:
4 letter words made from olayed:
Misspelling of the day