Correct spelling for OLAY
We think the word olay is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for olay
- clay He was introduced by that worthy old lady into her back parlor, if a little apartment ten feet square, with a clay floor and no windows, deserves so dignified, or rather so comfortable a title; and in half an hour a female, closely veiled, entered the room.
- flay Someday, if he had the chance, he'd flay his own overseer, but that could wait.
- lay He did not speak, but crossed the room and picked up the glass which lay unbroken on the floor.
- okay Okay, men, let's go."
- ola Legislative branch: unicameral Legislature or Staten (21 seats; members elected by direct popular vote and serve four-year terms) elections: last held 12 December 1997 (next to be held by NA December 2001) election results: percent of vote by party-NA; seats by party-AVP 10, MEP 9, OLA 2; although elections were held 12 December 1997, a new government had not been formed as of May 1998
- play Who's going to play first?"
- slay Again and again, when her hideous embrace failed to slay him, she stabbed him with her knife.
- Olaf And my daughter, whom Olaf had pledged-Yet, it is true, perhaps she is no longer alive!
- Olav Leaders: Chief of State-King OLAV V (since 21 September 1957); Heir Apparent Crown Prince HARALD (born 21 February 1937);
9 words made from the letters olay
Misspelling of the day