Correct spelling for OOM
We think the word oom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oom
- boom Schuyler was knocked over into the water by the boom.
- doom Yet will I tell thee thy doom.
- loom They seemed to loom up.
- mom We showed it to mom and she took it and put it in her pocket.
- ohm The internal resistance of the cell of the type shown in Fig. 61 is approximately 1 ohm, ordinarily less rather than more.
- pom 'Has anyone seen a Germin band, Germin Band, Germin Band? I've been lookin' about, Pom- Pom, Pom, Pom, Pom!
- rom For Paul at the top of his voice, as the saying is, cries out, Rom.
- room I want to go to my room."
- tom He put old Tom out and went to bed.
- zoom Now the fleeing ship had mounted to a fair ceiling and was rushing off in a roaring zoom but Perk noticed his late foe was heading due east as though bent on picking out an entirely different direction from the one he had used when coming with an impetuous rush to investigate the mysteries of the mangrove islands.
- Om And then came the terrific Bo-o-om!
- OOH At the end of 2010, Chrome leaked a track entitled " Ooh Now Baby" with a Tron Legacy-inspired video.
- QOM Banabar, Khalajastan, Qom Banabar, Salafchegan, Qom
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best