Correct spelling for OPOINENT
We think the word opoinent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opoinent
- anoint Olive oil also she gave her, that Nausicaa and her maidens might anoint themselves after the bath.
- appoint "The masters won't do a thing; you've got to appoint someone else.
- deponent The above is the truth according to the oath of the deponent, and having been read, was declared by him to be correctly recorded.
- eminent In some of these clubs eminent Bishops and other clergy and laymen are invited to deliver lectures which are afterwards printed in book form.
- imminent Scared as though some imminent horror threatened herself, she clasped Melissa's hand as she listened to the tale of the dangers Alexander had so narrowly escaped.
- opened De Spain opened his ears.
- opening The opening at the head of the stairs led into a tunnel.
- Anent One anent Doctor Canaries, and another anent Mr. Kirktoun and Mr. Jameson's returning to their Charges, or else to Dimit; And a third anent Mr. William Crawfurd Deposed, to procure him some Lively hood, because of his Age and Infirmity, and some others given in to the Clerk therewith from the said Synod: The Affair anent Mr. Duncan Campbel and the Parishes of Dinnoon and Kilmorn: The Process of Mr. Robert Glasford at Auchterderen: The Reference from the Presbyterie of Stirling, for advice anent Mr. Patrick Cowpar: The Petitions of Mr. William Hamiltoun and Mr. Hugh Nisbet: The Petition of Mr. Alexander Strang, anent his Clerks Fies.
- Opined It was hard work to reach the church, though I opined that all the multitude did not intend to venture within, and when once I saw my uncle with a wand in his hand I carefully avoided him.
141 words made from the letters opoinent
5 letter words made from opoinent:
noten, opine, nieto, point, onion, epton, potio, pinte, einon, ponet, opone, ontop, ionno, toein, penni, notin, tenno, tipon, oneto, ooten, nooni, noone, toine, pinot, toone, optio, ninpo, tonin, entin, tonne, nipon, netop, noite, intoe, inept, niton, ennio, ponti, topio, pinon, onnie, piton, pinto, nepit, itoen, niten, tieon, nooit, tenon, pineo, tonen, ponto.
4 letter words made from opoinent:
onoe, onon, onen, peto, nein, nine, note, oont, poti, nono, onno, pent, penn, noto, etoo, tope, poit, tine, pion, noon, itno, otoe, poon, nito, tone, teip, noio, none, topi, poot, neon, opet, toop, oton, pint, tion, nipe, tipo, tono, ento, eipo, open, iten, tepi, onni, peon, pine, iton, onne, pone, poet, noen, poin, opon, toei.
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way