How to spell OPONNING correctly?
If you're looking for the correct spelling of "oponning", it seems like you might be referring to the word "opening". Double-check your typing and ensure the "e" is in place. By correcting this common error, you'll be able to convey your intended meaning accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell oponning correctly
- opening The opening of the new restaurant was a huge success.
- Opining She kept opining about how the company could improve its sales.
- Panning The shot in the film involved panning across the cityscape.
- pinning She wasn't sure how to sew the fabric, so she started pinning it together.
- punning The audience groaned in unison at the comedian's incessant punning.
- Spanning A bridge spanning the river divides the town.
- spinning The little girl loved spinning around in her new dress.
Misspelling of the day