Correct spelling for OPONNING
We think the word oponning is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oponning
- inning This is the Sans inning, n'est ce pas?
- opening She ran, and, opening the door, met him with the youth in his arms.
- opinion But what is your own opinion?
- opposing All day our soldiers and the Germans were talking and singing half-way between the opposing trenches.
- penning 37. Some of the most respectable authors or compilers of more general systems of English grammar for the use of schools, are the writer of the British Grammar, Bicknell, Buchanan, William Ward, Alexander Murray the schoolmaster, Mennye, Fisher, Lindley Murray, Penning, W. Allen, Grant, David Blair, Lennie, Guy, Churchill.
- pining "But I, father, have already been pining away for a long time.
- pinning Before she could move, he was there, one big arm wrapped about her shoulders, pinning her arms to her sides.
- openings As the shades of evening fell, the fountains ceased to play, the young man pressed electric springs which closed the openings in the roof, and, finally, turning a small handle, caused a bright light to diffuse itself over the whole garden, and through the doors into the chambers opening upon it.
81 words made from the letters oponning
3 letter words made from oponning:
4 letter words made from oponning:
5 letter words made from oponning:
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy