How to spell PATIOM correctly?
If you meant "patio", then the correct spelling is with the "o" at the end. If you meant a different word, please provide more context.
List of suggestions on how to spell patiom correctly
- cation The cation is a positively charged ion formed by losing an electron.
- fathom I cannot fathom why he would want to quit his dream job.
- nation The United States is a diverse nation comprised of many different cultures and backgrounds.
- pathos The story was filled with pathos, bringing tears to the eyes of many readers.
- patina The old statue had a beautiful patina that made it seem like it had been there for centuries.
- Patine She mixed a little patine on the brush.
- patio I like to relax on the patio with a good book and a cup of coffee.
- patios The back of the house has two patios, one for dining and another for lounging.
- Patton General George Patton was a notoriously aggressive commander in World War II.
- potion After taking the potion, he felt much better.
- ratio The ratio of apples to oranges in the grocery store is 3 to 1.
- ration I'm bringing my own food to ration.
- ratios I prefer ratios over percentages.
Misspelling of the day