Correct spelling for PIONER
We think the word pioner is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pioner
- coiner Coiner was unopposed in his 2008 re-election.
- joiner That may as may be, dominie, but I'm mair than a joiner; I'm an undertakker.
- paine Paine was no saint, but he was no sinner above all that dwelt in Jerusalem.
- pane Some person entered the Randolph house on Monday night by cutting out a pane of glass and unfastening a window-latch.
- peon While he smoked behind the passion vines on the veranda, he thought his way slowly from frowns to a smile of satisfaction, and finally called a peon scurrying across the patio to stand humbly before him while he gave a calm order.
- pier A steamboat drew up to the Temple Pier, and a yellow shaft of sunlight fell softly upon its track in the water.
- pin One could have heard a pin drop.
- pincer After the German attempt to split the US armies at Mortain (Operation Lüttich), Bradleys Army Group and XV Corps became the southern pincer in forming the Falaise Pocket, trapping the German Seventh Army and Fifth Panzer Army in Normandy.
- pine They turns an' goes streakin' it through the pine woods like a drunkard to a barn raisin'.
- ping Each was wondering what the meaning of what Ping had discovered, might be.
- pinter 2003: Angels in America by art directors John Kasarda and Stefano Maria Ortolani and production designer Stuart Wurtzel 2004: And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself by art director Bernardo Trujillo and production designer Herbert Pinter 2005: Empire Falls by art director John Kasarda and production designer Stuart Wurtzel 2006: Desperation by art director Jason Weil and production designer Phil Dagort 2007: PU 239 by production designer Tom Meyer 2008: John Adams by production designer Gemma Jackson 2009: Grey Gardens by production designer Kaliva Ivanov 2010: Secrets in the Walls by production designer Robb Wilson King 2011: Mildred Pierce by production designer Mark Friedberg 2012: American Horror Story: Asylum (for "I Am Anne Frank, Part 2") by production designer Mark Worthington 2013: Behind the Candelabra by production designer Howard Cummings 2014: American Horror Story: Freak Show (for "Massacres and Matinees") by production designer Mark Worthington 2015: American Horror Story: Hotel (for "Checking In") by production designer Mark Worthington 2016: The Night Of (for "The Beach") by production designer Patrizia von Brandenstein 2017: Black Mirror (for "USS Callister") by production designer Joel Collins
- pioneer It seemed startling to one from pioneer country.
- pointer A telegram had preceded them, and Jim Arnold himself, veteran bird-dog trainer, owner of the young pointer, came out to meet them, hobbling painfully on a stick.
- poisoner Then he remembered Rush and Palmer-the openly bold murderer and the secret poisoner.
- ponder The truth was that she wanted to be alone so she could ponder undisturbed over her plans.
- pone M. olivaceo fusca; vertice corporeque subtus flavescentibus; temporibus auribusque nigris; gula et pennis elongatis pone aures flavis.
- pony Can you ride a pony?
- prone There, stretched prone on the moss, a little pile of brushwood near him, with his match case in his hand, lay his brother.
- Pined With a cry of pain, something between a roar and a deep growl, Leo stretched himself over the two little, dead bodies of his children and pined and fretted away.
- Piney He was living and hiding at last on the Lower Piney-the very place where once his Mother had brought him with his little brothers.
- pines At the High Pines, then, at seven o'clock."
- pioneers So thought the pioneers who noticed his graceful walk, his fair skin and smooth hands.
- pones Amigo quien quiera que seas, piensa que si acqui Pones tu nombre, pronto il tiempo lo borrara Escribe lo pues en il libro de Dio en donde.
79 words made from the letters pioner
4 letter words made from pioner:
5 letter words made from pioner:
Misspelling of the day