How to spell PLEGE correctly?
If you meant to type "plege" but ended up misspelling it, don't worry! The correct suggestions for this word could be "pledge" or "plague". "Pledge" refers to a promise or commitment, while "plague" refers to a contagious disease or a persistent problem. Check your context to determine the accurate word choice.
List of suggestions on how to spell plege correctly
- ledge I carefully walked along the narrow ledge, my heart racing with fear of falling.
- leg My leg hurts from all the walking we did today.
- leger The company's financial leger was meticulously kept by the accountant.
- Lego My nephew loves playing with Lego.
- liege The knights were loyal to their liege lord.
- loge I watched the performance from the comfort of a private loge.
- luge She loved the thrill of riding down the luge track at top speed.
- paige Paige is studying hard to become a doctor.
- Pele Pele is considered one of the greatest football players in history.
- plebe The plebe was still adjusting to military life and his new responsibilities.
- pledged He pledged to make healthier food choices and exercise regularly.
- pledges She fervently pledges to donate a portion of her earnings to a charity every month.
- plugs I need to find some plugs for my electrical devices.
- purge I decided to purge my closet of all the clothes I haven't worn in over a year.
- sledge We rode the sledge down the hill, shrieking with laughter.
Misspelling of the day