How to spell PLEGES correctly?
The correct spelling for "pleges" is "pledges". Some possible suggestions for fixing this misspelling include using spell-check software, referring to a dictionary for correct spelling, and proofreading your work before submitting it. It's important to ensure that your spelling is accurate to convey a professional image.
List of suggestions on how to spell pleges correctly
- alleges The defendant alleges he was shot by the police.
- Elegies She couldn't help but feel emotional as she read through the elegies written in memory of her late grandmother.
- ledges The cliffs overlook the ocean and the ledges are a great place to hike.
- legs I'm going to the store to get some legs.
- lieges The Lieges were very pleased with their new king.
- loges The loges had been ADVANCED security measures installed after a previous break-in.
- PAGES I have read all 500 pages of that book.
- plagues The deadly virus plagues the world.
- pleas He begged for mercy and made emotional pleas to the judge.
- pleases Please allow me to Pleases you.
- plebes The plebes had to learn how to march in formation.
- Plebs I can't believe the plebs would vote for me.
- pledge I pledge to uphold the laws of the land.
- pledged I pledged to do my best in achieving my goals.
- pledges The charitable organization was able to raise a significant amount of money through the generous pledges of its donors.
- plexus The solar plexus is a dense cluster of nerves and ganglia that controls the functioning of several organs in the body.
- plies He carefully checked the plies of the wood before building the cabinet.
- plugs He carefully inserted the plugs into every outlet to ensure that all of the electronic devices were working properly.
- plunges The water plunges dramatically down the cliff.
- purges We had to put down several purges of the staff to get to the truth.
- sledges The kids pulled their sledges up the hill for another run down the snowy slope.
Misspelling of the day