Correct spelling for PNATRY
We think the word pnatry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pnatry
- entry Holmes smiled as he turned up an entry in his note-book.
- gantry He straightened and turned to Mrs. Gantry, with a forced smile.
- gentry In these labours, commenced with extraordinary promptitude, and the energy of a single purpose and stern mind, Maltravers was necessarily brought into contact with the neighbouring magistrates and gentry.
- gnat Yonder, somewhere beyond the nettles, some one began to sing, in the shrillest of voices; a gnat seemed to be chiming in with the voice.
- mantra Sakya-muni was murmuring to himself-reciting a mantra, Trent imagined.
- minatory "Everybody laughed heartily, but the lady of the house shook a minatory forefinger at me, saying, 'Ah, wicked scoffer! Is nothing to escape that scathing wit of yours?'
- nary "Reck'n she 'lows dey ain't nary a cook at Sto'm good enough to make no bride-cake.
- nato International organization participation: AfDB, AG (observer), AsDB, Australia Group, BDEAC, BIS, CBSS, CCC, CDB (non-regional), CE, CERN, EBRD, ECE, EIB, ESA, EU, FAO, G- 5, G- 7, G-10, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IEA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Inmarsat, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, MINURSO, MTCR, NACC, NAM (guest), NATO, NEA, NSG, OAS (observer), OECD, OSCE, PCA, UN, UN Security Council (temporary), UNAMIR, UNCRO, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNITAR, UNOMIG, UNPROFOR, UPU, WEU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO, ZC
- natty After the tremendous thing he had done he was not going to be fooled by this hoodlum crook who seemed to have haphazard knowledge of those wonderful, far-off beings in natty khaki and shining things hanging from their belts.
- nature 77. What is the nature of the movements to which the earth's crust is subjected?
- nitre Charcoal, sulphur, and nitre, make gunpowder.
- notary It contained these words: The notary of Saint Elix deserves a canonry in the Chapter of Charenton; it is not the Marquis de Montespan who is dead; they have played a trick on you.
- pantry "Mr. Starkweather's lookin' better 'n he did," said Parker, listening rapturously to the thumps of the rolling-pin in the pantry.
- poetry We should be on our guard, however, in regarding sentimentalism as poetry.
- satyr He was dancing with a rickety liveliness, his goatish legs and shriveled body giving him the look of an emaciated satyr.
- sentry A little past noon the sentry brought him a fresh loaf, with a plate of fat bacon and another pannikin.
- tantra  In Abbe Dubois' introduction to his translation of the Pantcha Tantra, is a story called 'La fille d'un roi change en garcon,' in which mention is made of a Brahman hermit who fixed his residence in a hollow tree.
- try But papa means to try Mr. Valpy, I believe.
- unitary The recent curtailment of its powers, whether a right or a wrong measure in itself, does not make it any the more suitable as an Upper Chamber, under a Home Rule scheme, for the decision of important Irish questions reserved for settlement at Westminster; indeed, the bare proposal is the best imaginable example of the extraordinary complications which would ensue from the introduction of a quasi-Federal element into a unitary Constitution.
- wintry Never once dreaming how near he was to her, Ethie drew her veil and furs more closely around her, and turning her face to the frosty window, gazed drearily out into the wintry darkness as they sped swiftly on.
- Nat Many men, careless strangers, who camped under the tree and then abused the hospitality of the Nat by hunting near his home, came to severe grief.
- Landry "You are too good a player at this game not to win it," Lenaieff replied, "and I am not a Paul Landry, to dispute it with you.
- Nate Nate lifted the knocker and pounded with a will.
66 words made from the letters pnatry
3 letter words made from pnatry:
4 letter words made from pnatry:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re