How to spell POLUTING correctly?
The correct spelling for "poluting" is "polluting". Suggestions to avoid this misspelling include double-checking spelling before submitting written content, using spell-check or autocorrect tools, and practicing mindful writing habits. Effective communication demands careful attention to spelling and grammar.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell poluting correctly
- pelting The rain was pelting down on the roof with great force.
- piloting He is piloting the ship through the rough seas.
- plating The kitchen is coated in a layer of metallic plating.
- Poling The driver was poling a long stick into the shallow river to check the depth of the water.
- Polluting The factory was polluting the river with chemicals, causing harm to the wildlife and the environment.
- Porting The process of porting the software to different operating systems can be time-consuming and challenging.
- Potting I enjoyed potting sunflowers in my garden.
Misspelling of the day