How to spell PROWES correctly?
If you mistakenly type "prowes" instead of "prowess", here are some suitable suggestions. The correct spelling of the word is "prowess", which means exceptional skill or ability. Some possible correct suggestions include prowess, prowess or prowess.
List of suggestions on how to spell prowes correctly
- pores A person with oily skin tends to have larger pores on their face.
- powers The superhero used his powers to defeat the villain and save the city from destruction.
- pries She pries into her neighbor's personal life too much.
- probes The scientists used probes to study the internal structure of the volcano.
- pros The pros of studying abroad include experiencing a new culture, improving language skills, and making international connections.
- prowess The knight's prowess in battle earned him great renown in the kingdom.
- prowlers The police are warning residents to be on the lookout for prowlers in the neighborhood.
- prows The boat's prows were painted a bright red to match the color of the sunset.
- rowers The team of skilled rowers won the championship in the annual regatta.
Misspelling of the day