How to spell PUITTING correctly?
If you find yourself struggling with the misspelling "puitting", fear not! Possible correct suggestions for this word include "putting", which refers to the act of placing or placing something or "pitting", which denotes the creation of small holes or indentations. Remember to proofread and verify your spelling to avoid confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell puitting correctly
- cutting The sound of the cutting knife slicing through the soft bread was satisfying.
- fitting The tailor recommended a more fitting suit for the occasion.
- Gutting The gutting of the old building is necessary to make way for the new one.
- hitting He was hitting the tennis ball with great force.
- jutting The cliff had a jutting edge that made me nervous to get too close.
- Nutting I went nutting in the forest and collected a basket of walnuts and hazelnuts.
- painting I enjoy painting landscapes and seascapes in my spare time.
- Patting She was patting her cat on the head when it suddenly jumped up and ran away.
- petting She enjoyed petting the soft fur of her cat.
- pitting The pitting on the surface of the car was caused by years of exposure to salt from the nearby ocean.
- pitying The kind-hearted woman looked at the homeless man with pitying eyes as she handed him some warm blankets.
- Platting She was platting a steak on the grill.
- Plotting The focus of this paper will be on the plotting process.
- pointing He was pointing at the map and giving directions to the confused tourists.
- Potting He spent his afternoon potting flowers in the garden.
- punting The river was too low for canoeing, so we went punting instead.
- pupating The butterfly was pupating for two weeks before emerging as an adult.
- putting She was putting on her shoes before heading out the door.
- Puttying I spent most of the morning puttying the cracks in the walls before painting them.
- Quitting I am not quitting, even though it may be difficult.
- Rutting During the fall season, male deer can often be seen rutting in the forest.
- sitting Sitting in silence, we contemplated our past.
- spitting The angry man was spitting and yelling at the top of his lungs.
- suiting The tailored suit was impeccably fitting, suiting him perfectly for his job interview.
Misspelling of the day