How to spell QOATE correctly?
We think the word qoate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell qoate correctly
- agate I bought an agate for my collection of precious stones.
- ate Yesterday, I ate three tacos for lunch.
- bate He could not bate his excitement when he found out he won the lottery.
- boat We rented a boat to explore the lake.
- boater The boater carefully navigated his way through the narrow waterway.
- cater The restaurant is able to cater for both large and small events.
- coated The candy is coated with a thin layer of chocolate.
- comte Comte is a French title that denotes a noble of the highest rank, equivalent to an earl or count in other European countries.
- coot I saw a cute little coot swimming in the pond.
- cootie I got a cootie from that kid in school.
- cot The cot in the corner of the room can sleep two people.
- cote The wine is from the Cote d'Or.
- cotter I cotter with my lathe and mill while my sister tinkers with her weaving loom.
- crate I need to buy a crate to move my belongings to my new home.
- cute I love my new little puppy, she's so cute!
- date I haven't been on a date in awhile.
- dote I adore your new blouse - it's so dote!
- equate I equate beauty with simplicity.
- fate He believed that his fate was already determined and there was nothing he could do to change it.
- gate The gate to the park was closed so we couldn't go in.
- gatt Unfortunately, my computer is not able to run the game Gattaca.
- ghat The bank was crowded with people sitting on the ghat, overlooking the water below.
- Gite We stayed in a gite in the village.
- goad The coach used a goad to motivate the team to win the championship.
- goat The goat is known for its agility and ability to climb steep terrain.
- goatee He trimmed his goatee before going to the job interview.
- Goats Goats are excellent climbers and can often be found perched on rocky outcroppings.
- goiter My grandfather has a goiter in his throat.
- Got I got paid on Friday.
- gout A person with gout may suffer from intense pain and inflammation in the joints due to the accumulation of uric acid.
- grate This is a great place to get your grates cleaned.
- GTE "GTE Corporation was one of the largest telecommunications companies in the United States until it merged with Bell Atlantic in 2000 to become Verizon Communications.
- hate I hate when it rains on the weekend.
- jade I found a jug full of green jade in the basement.
- JATO The use of JATO (jet-assisted takeoff) helped the aircraft gain altitude quickly.
- jot I need to jot this down before we continue.
- jotter She used to write everything down in a jotter.
- jute The jute plants were withering away.
- Katie My little sister is named Katie.
- Katy Katy is the cutest girl in school.
- kite I flew my kite.
- late I was late for the meeting.
- locate I need to locate my misplaced hat.
- mate I saw my mate at the coffee shop this morning.
- moat The castle was surrounded by a deep and wide moat filled with water to keep intruders out.
- mote The moon is a mote in the sky.
- Nate Nate is addicted to video games.
- note I have a note to give to you.
- oat I love starting my day with a bowl of oatmeal.
- pate Some people enjoy dipping bread into guacamole or spreading pate on a piece of toast.
- qatar Qatar is a wealthy country located in the Persian Gulf region.
- QT Quick, Tiger!
- QTY We have a QTY of 5 of these ceramic mugs.
- quad The quad bike is a great way to explore the park.
- quart He filled the quart with water and placed it in the fridge.
- quarto The book was a quarto that easily fit in my backpack.
- quit I have decided to quit my job and pursue my passion.
- quite I am quite pleased with the results of the project.
- quoit The beachgoers were playing a game of quoit on the sand.
- QUOT I always try to put QUOT in my text messages to make sure I'm not running over anyone's message limit.
- quota The quota for illegal immigrants was raised to 50,000.
- quote Tom said, "I don't know what to do," to which his dad replied, "quote, 'follow your heart
- rate She rated his performance a 7 out of 10.
- rote I prefer to use my brain rather than rote memorization.
- skate I love to skate with my friends at the park.
- tate He always wears a sharp tate.
- tote She carried her laptop in a stylish tote bag.
Misspelling of the day