How to spell QUTTING correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "qutting", worry not! The correct spelling is actually "quitting". Remember to add the silent u after q to create this word. Don't hesitate to use spell-check or consult a dictionary if you're unsure about your spelling; they'll always steer you in the right direction!
List of suggestions on how to spell qutting correctly
- Butting The two goats were butting their heads against each other in a playful manner.
- Catting I caught my catting around in the garden last night.
- getting Getting up early is a struggle for me.
- Gutting The gutting of the old house left nothing but a shell.
- jetting I watched as the water from the hose began jetting out in a forceful stream.
- jotting She quickly opened her notebook and began jotting down the important information from the meeting.
- jutting The cliffs of the coastline were jutting out into the sea.
- Nutting She had a jar of Nutting lying on the kitchen table.
- Quieting The meditation music was so calming that it had a quieting effect on the entire room.
- Quitting Quitting smoking is a tough challenge, but it is worth all the effort.
- Quoting Quoting famous philosophers is often seen as a sign of intelligence and knowledge.
- Rutting A herd of bulls were seen Rutting in the field.
Misspelling of the day