Correct spelling for REGEMEN
We think the word regemen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for regemen
- regain He lost his balance, and only by a wild fling of his body, in which his arms went up into the air, did he regain his upright position.
- regime One of the firm assured me that, while there were, of course, many discouraging things and occasionally an employee who showed little appreciation, on the whole there had been a steady improvement during their three years' experience in this factory, and under no circumstances would they be willing to go back to the old factory regime.
- regimen What did not I say and write to the marechal, what remonstrances did I make to Madam de Montmorency, upon the more than severe regimen, which, upon the faith of physicians, she made her son observe!
- regiment More and more of the regiment was swallowed up.
- region So, too, here in the lovely Catskill region, you will see a kind of beauty that nowhere else can be obtained.
- Brakemen The engineers, firemen, brakemen, and conductors took no active part and had to be forced to leave their posts under threats from the strikers.
- bargemen Rugged and noisy fellows were the bargemen, and quite brutal among themselves, though civil enough to their passengers.
- crewmen Finally, Muller, Wilcox, and two crewmen dropped out.
47 words made from the letters regemen
4 letter words made from regemen:
Misspelling of the day
- being consumed with desire