Correct spelling for SAFICE
We think the word safice is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for safice
- face "I have to come face to face with my man.
- farce His supposed first play, Love Tricks, though it appeared nearly forty years before the Restoration, has a curious touch of post-Restoration comedy in its lively, extravagant, easy farce.
- office His will was found in the safe in his office.
- safe There I am safe.
- sauce When it was fried he tasted a small piece, and while taking some of the sauce heard a buzzing in the air and a voice speaking in his ear.
- saucer You won't bother with any of this routine flying-saucer-scare stuff; just handle the Organization business.
- save And if anybody'll ever save him, she will.
- service "It may be of service to me," I said to myself.
- size They both laughed ruefully at the idea, for Captain Kelson looked nearly twice the size of his friend.
- slice I hain't been ma's husband forty year without learnin' how to toast a slice of bread.
- sluice How many sluice-gates are there again-a hundred and .
- space For a long time the father sat at his big, empty desk, staring, smiling into space.
- spice Boil it with the Spice in it, till it bear an Egge.
- suffice Suffice it to say that this work is in no way inferior to those which have preceded it."
- surface I found a great change in you, and the reason of it seemed to lie all on the surface.
- Since You've got the best libretto since 'Carmen,' and you've got to write the best opera since 'Carmen.
- safes We used to have an old treasure chest here made of oak, bound with iron; but some years ago, a new receptacle being needed, one was especially built of hardened steel, constructed on the modern principles of those burglar-proof and fire-proof safes.
- SAFER But there's a safer way, even, of making sure that you're an American."
30 words made from the letters safice
3 letter words made from safice:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of