Correct spelling for SAVID
We think the word savid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for savid
- avid Night after night he sat late in his library, reading anew the lore of gold that he had once known so well, and dreaming avid visions over the pages.
- avoid Partly; I really had forgotten something which Dr. Grey wanted, but I also wished to avoid meeting your visitor.
- david "Well, I didn't touch them," observes David.
- ovid According to Ovid, the earth and the sea refused to receive the bones of Sciron, which continued for some time suspended in the open air, until they were changed into large rocks, whose points still appear at the foot of the precipice; and to this day, say the sailors, knock the bottoms out of the Greek vessels.
- sad Her glance was sad and almost dull, and there was no light in her face.
- said I said, "Were you ever a Christian?"
- sand The wind being high, it drove up the sand in clouds and spoiled our food.
- saudi Lebanon Switzerland 22%, UAE 10%, Iraq 8%, Saudi Arabia 7% (2009)
- save Dr. Addington and Dr. Lewis then came into my room, and told me "Nothing could save my dear father."
- saved He had forgotten his sorrow in his joy that the lamb was saved.
- saver ... Trestuz ne poent mie Saver le langage en fin D'Ebreu de griu ne de latin.
- saving To me, who watched her closely at the time, her face wore a strange look of mingled satisfaction and despair,-satisfaction in having awakened his manhood, despair at having failed in saving him.
- savior She defined "a true religious experience" as "a conviction of one's own sinfulness and weakness, and personal need of the Savior for strength and support."
- savor In any case, the passages thus added to that grimmest and most sombre of tragicomedies are in such exact keeping with the previous text that the keenest scent of the veriest blood-hound among critics could not detect a shade of difference in the savor.
- savoy 1 The daughter of Francis I., subsequently Duchess of Savoy.
- Salved It was hard to end the home they had built together in the Haviland Avenue house; but the prospect ahead salved the regret.
- Sadie I hope Sadie West will speak the piece about a Dolly's Prayer.
23 words made from the letters savid
4 letter words made from savid:
5 letter words made from savid:
Misspelling of the day