How to spell SCILLING correctly?
If you meant to write "scilling" but ended up with a misspelling, there are a few possible correct suggestions. It could be "shilling", an old British currency unit. Or perhaps "sailing", the activity of navigating a boat on water. Another option is "cycling", which refers to riding a bicycle. Double-check your intended meaning to pick the correct term.
List of suggestions on how to spell scilling correctly
- Schilling I gave a Schilling to the street performer for their impressive singing.
- Sculling She was sculling across the lake, propelling herself forward with an oar on each side of the boat.
- Shilling The currency in Kenya is shilling.
- Skilling Jeff Skilling was the CEO of Enron Corporation before he was convicted of securities fraud and insider trading.
- Spilling She quickly grabbed a towel to clean up the spilling milk on the countertop.
- Stilling The stilling of the wind allowed for a peaceful night on the lake.
- Swilling The drunk man was swilling beer and shouting obscenities in the street.
Misspelling of the day