How to spell SHOLLD correctly?
When confronted with the misspelling "sholld", there are a few possible correct suggestions. The word "should" likely fits the intended context. So, the correction could be as simple as replacing "sholld" with "should". Double-checking spellings before finalizing written content can help in avoiding such errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell sholld correctly
- hold I will hold onto this book until I finish reading it.
- holed The old building was so decrepit that it had several holed walls.
- shell The hermit crab emerges from its shell to scuttle across the beach.
- shelled The chef carefully shelled the fresh peas before cooking them.
- shield The knight lifted his shield to protect himself from the enemy's attack.
- shill The shill is trying to discredit me.
- shoal The shoal of fishes was jumping out of the water.
- Shoaled The shoes are shoaled.
- shod The horse's hooves were shod with new shoes before the race.
- shooed The cat jumped on the kitchen counter, but I shooed her away before she could knock anything over.
- should You should brush your teeth twice a day to maintain good dental hygiene.
- sold It feels nice to be sold.
- soled I want to buy a new pair of shoes; they're my favorite color, soled.
- solid The table was made of a solid piece of oak.
Misspelling of the day