Correct spelling for SHOSK
We think the word shosk is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for shosk
- chock The "chock" of the axe sounded in his abrupt sentences, the rasp of saws in his voice.
- husk They broke the coconut shell, killed the rooster, and took his feathers to put in the coconut husk, and they broke the coconut meat.
- shack It'll knock over this shack but that's a small loss at the moment."
- shark Rick turned quickly in time to see a six-foot shark speed past.
- sheik Colin was allowed to lie on the ground where the sheik had knocked him over.
- shirk Own up, and don't shirk, for I'll find it out somehow, as sure as you live."
- shock "You must see that she doesn't get another shock," he said.
- shoes "I'll come back an' set here when I've took off my shoes.
- shook And the man looked at his cart, and he looked at David, and he laughed and shook his head.
- shuck You won't stay shuck off, and that's the sort of a man that gets next to me.
- soak 3. Put the dishes that need it to soak.
- sock The knotted, blood-stained hands, like claws of steel, bound the hind legs close and fast with a leathern belt, and left between them a torn and bloody sock.
- Chose So I chose you to work with her."
- shocks "Her spirit is strong, but the shocks she has sustained this day have been too much for her.
- SASK Transwest was formed in 2000 by the merger of Air Sask (La Ronge Aviation) and Athabaska Airways.
- SHES City Boy + bonus tracks / Dinner at the Ritz (2015) (2CD re-release) Young Men Gone West / Book Early + bonus tracks (2015) (2CD re-release) Compilations Anthology (2001) Singles "(Moonlight) Shake My Head and Leave" (1975) "The Hap-ki-do kid" (1976) "Surgery Hours (Doctor, Doctor)" (1976) "Haymaking Time" (1976, released in the US) " Shes Got Style" (1977) "Ive Been Spun" (1977) "The Violin" (1977, released in the US) "Turn On to Jesus" (1977) "5.
- she's " She's all right, everything's all right.
5 words made from the letters shosk
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied