Correct spelling for SOKE
We think the word soke is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for soke
- coke Here, precisely as in our own large cities, a room nine or ten feet square is heated by a coke fire for the presser's irons, and lighted at night by flaming gas-jets, six, eight, or even a dozen workers being crowded in this narrow space.
- joke For some reason she did not take the joke just as they would have liked to have her.
- poke Just go round the room, look out of the window, poke the fire-anything you like.
- sake "You must do it for his sake.
- smoke You may smoke, gentlemen," she added.
- sole The sole question is what the gods desire and how best to satisfy them.
- some Let us take her some other things too.
- sore I do believe my eye and heart are fixed on my precious Saviour, and he has been my stay in the hour of sore conflict of body, but none of mind.
- spoke As soon as grace had been said Roy spoke up.
- stoke Since we have been at Stoke he has been much more gentle and obedient, scarcely ever cries and amuses himself on the floor.
- toke It is trewe, I tell you yonge men everychone, Women be varyable and love many wordes and stryfe: Who can not appease them lyghtly or anone, Shall have care and sorowe all his lyfe, That woo the tyme that ever he toke a wyfe; And wyll take thought, and often muse How he myght fynde the maner his wyfe to refuse.
- yoke She learned to bow to the yoke, to lift burdens, to do more for others than she could ever hope to have done for her in turn.
- Woke And so I went to bed and dreamed and woke and dreamed again.
7 words made from the letters soke
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er