Correct spelling for SORR
We think the word sorr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sorr
- orr I-I might have-you know; but if he's crazy over that Orr girl, what's the use?
- soar If the original velocity had been as much as, or more than, thirty feet per second, then the ball would soar up and up never to return.
- sore But Mat meant well; the lad has a good heart, and I do not doubt he has a sore conscience when he thinks of all the evil he has wrought.
- sorry "I'm sorry you can't come," I said.
- sort That's the sort of thing I have to put up with from this man.
- sour Dave grunted sour amusement.
- CORR CORR, the late Rev. T. J., M. A. -Favilla; Tales, Essays, and Poems.
- sorer This was almost a sorer wound to us than the other; for we somehow could not but construe it as the collapse of shame.
1 words made from the letters sorr
3 letter words made from sorr:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way