Correct spelling for SOVER
We think the word sover is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sover
- cover Make a note to cover this with Kenny.
- dover Never, since England was England, had such a sight been seen as now revealed itself in those narrow straits between Dover and Calais.
- hover Like a ghost his restless doubts would hover about him, making his soul the scene of tormenting struggle.
- lover She would have written to her lover and explained the affair.
- mover Abdullah is the chief mover in this.
- over "I would think this matter over.
- rover If at breakfast-time his master said, " Rover must stop at home to-day, I cannot take him out," Rover never offered to go: but if he said, "I shall take Rover with me to-day," the moment breakfast was over, he was on the alert, never losing sight of his master.
- save I want to save you from it before it is too late."
- saver Only A Farm Boy or Dan Hardy's Rise in Life The Boy From The Ranch or Roy Bradner's City Experiences The Young Treasure Hunter or Fred Stanley's Trip to Alaska The Boy Pilot to the Lakes or Nat Morton's Perils Tom The Telephone Boy or The Mystery of a message Bob The Castaway or The Wreck of the Eagle The Newsboy Partners or Who Was Dick Box? Two Boy Gold Miners or Lost in the Mountains The Young Firemen of Lakeville or Herbert Dare's Pluck The Boys of Bellwood School or Frank Jordan's Triumph Jack the Runaway or On the Road with a Circus Bob Chester's Grit or From Ranch to Riches Airship Andy or The Luck of a Brave Boy High School Rivals or Fred Markham's Struggles Darry The Life Saver or The Heroes of the Coast Dick The Bank Boy or A Missing Fortune Ben Hardy's Flying Machine or Making a Record for Himself Harry Watson's High School Days or The Rivals of Rivertown Comrades of the Saddle or The Young Rough Riders of the Plains Tom Taylor at West Point or The Old Army Officer's Secret The Boy Scouts of Lennox or Hiking Over Big Bear Mountain The Boys of the Wireless or a Stirring Rescue from the Deep Cowboy Dave or The Round-up at Rolling River Jack of the Pony Express or The Young Rider of the Mountain Trail The Boys of the Battleship or For the Honor of Uncle Sam
- savor Believe me, Lucien's horror of privation is so great, the savor of banquets, the incense of success is so sweet in his nostrils, his self-love has grown so much in Mme.
- server 5. SERVER Before a match begins, it shall be decided by a spin of a racquet by the players as to which player shall serve first.
- sever Then, he said, he had had a conversation with some unnamed gentleman at the party last evening, and had learned that Lane had discovered that Humphrey Goode was deceiving him, and had been about to have him dismissed from his position with the company, and to sever his personal connections with him."
- SAFER The world is safer in general than we are inclined to think it.
- alehouses In Dublin, where there were only 4,000 families, there was, at one time, 1,180 alehouses and ninety-one public brewhouses.
20 words made from the letters sover
Misspelling of the day