Correct spelling for STAM
We think the word stam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for stam
- sam William and Sam did not say much on their way back to St. Goram.
- scam An example of a modeling scam is when an agency claims to have work but really what they are doing is trying to sell photoshoots and modeling courses to aspiring models.
- seam Mr. Stanhope Forbes copied the trousers seam by seam, patch by patch; and the ugliness of the garment bores you in the picture, exactly as it would in nature.
- sham Your plan is a good one, but you will find no one to aid you in a sham marriage!"
- siam In Siam the wife had to sleep on a lower pillow than her husband's, to remind her of her inferiority.
- slam Josiah Slam said apologetically that he wanted to make sure who it was, and admitted him.
- spam The Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) is a standard format for reporting spam via email.
- stab The Gray Elk told the Raven to draw his knife an' stab with it in the air outside the medicine lodge.
- stag He was very fond, too, of stag hunting; but in a caleche, since he broke his arm, while hunting at Fontainebleau, immediately after the death of the Queen.
- stamp On this stamp is the inscription: "Mistrust their smiles-in every German there is a spy."
- star The battle in the Star began in very earnest.
- stay The Emperor Alexander has been kind Throughout his stay in Paris.
- steam The steam pinnace is down at the end of the Railway Quay."
- stem He let the first storm pass over him, yielding to its imperious will, making no effort to stem its fury lest he interrupt the inspiration.
- tam Den come for fin' out she is mak' it herse'f, For she ain't got moche monee for spen', But all de sam' tam, she was never get lef', Dat nice leetle Canadienne.
- Swam He had disengaged himself under water, and swam away.
- Stan Amory was just about to say that Mr. Strong gave Stan far more magnanimity than he deserved when a thought arrested her.
- STA Maria in Cosmedin-Temple of Vesta-Temple of Fortuna Virilis-House of Rienzi-Ponte-Rotto-Ponte Sublicio-S. Nicolo in Carcere-Theatre of Marcellus-Portico of Octavia-Pescheria-Jewish Synagogue-Palazzo Cenci-Fontana Tartarughe-Palazzo Mattei-Palazzo Caetani- Sta.
- STAT On December 8, 1941, the United States Congress declared war (Public Law 77-328, 55 STAT 795) on the Empire of Japan in response to that countrys surprise attack on Pearl Harbor the prior day.
8 words made from the letters stam
4 letter words made from stam:
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion