Correct spelling for TASKA
We think the word taska is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for taska
- ask "Then you ask too much of me," she answered.
- bask "I suppose that's why you seek to bask in the rays of that glittering northern light, his wife," said Hartmut with a sneer.
- cask Yes; into the cask.
- desk Left alone, Schuyler for some moments sat silent and motionless before his desk.
- disk Behind his glass disk he could afford to be impertinent.
- dusk The next evening at dusk found him standing at Doctor Forbes's door with a very violently beating heart.
- mask The attitude, declared the presence of the wild beast half-hidden, half-revealed under a human mask!
- osaka Osaka returns and pleads for her love.
- mid-1930s Many political bodies, including the Irish government, avoid describing Ireland as being part of the British Isles; Éamon de Valera corrected John Gunther when the journalist used the term during a private meeting in the mid-1930s.
- brain-dead Brain-dead" redirects here.
14 words made from the letters taska
5 letter words made from taska:
takas, katas, aktas, sakta.
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly