How to spell TRUGH correctly?
We think the word trugh is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell trugh correctly
- dough I need to buy some flour so that I can make dough for the pizza tonight.
- drug The doctor prescribed a drug to help alleviate her symptoms.
- taught I was taught how to swim by my grandmother.
- through I walked through the forest and enjoyed the scenic views.
- tough The final exam was tough and required hours of intense studying.
- TR I need to buy a new TR cable for my guitar amp.
- tree The tree provides shade on the hot summer days.
- trey He scored a point with a trey.
- trio The trio of musicians played beautiful music on stage.
- trough The pig was eating from the trough filled with slop.
- troughs The farmer filled the troughs with fresh water for his livestock.
- troy Troy was an ancient city in northwestern Anatolia.
- truck The delivery truck arrived at the warehouse with a full load of packages.
- trudge I had to trudge through the snow on my way to work this morning.
- Trudy Trudy is my neighbor who loves gardening.
- truer I have never known words truer than those written in his book.
- Trug I carried the garden produce in a trug to the kitchen.
- truly There truly is something magical about the night.
- truss The truss was used to support the weight of the heavy roof.
- truth The truth always comes out eventually.
- tug I had to tug on the rope to pull the heavy box up the stairs.
- tush After giving me a friendly pat on the back, she gave me a tushy smile and bid me farewell.
Misspelling of the day