Correct spelling for VB
We think the word vb is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vb
- ab However, I determined to see what could be done, so I took my ballads under my arm, and went to various publishers; some took snuff, others did not, but none took my ballads or Ab Gwilym, they would not even look at them.
- bb bb Optical Technology.
- db British Airways China Eastern Airlines China Southern Airlines Czech Airlines Delta Air Lines Garuda Indonesia Hawaiian Airlines Japan Airlines KLM Korean Air Malaysia Airlines Philippine Airlines Qantas Shanghai Airlines Vietnam Airlines WestJet XiamenAir Deutsche Bahn (DB) is the only non-airline codeshare partner of China Airlines.
- gb The Altix 3700 is a high-end model supporting 16 to 512 processors and 8 GB to 2 TB of memory.
- kb Diphenylamine is manufactured by the thermal deamination of aniline over oxide catalysts: 2 C6H5NH2 → (C6H5)2NH + NH3 It is a weak base, with a Kb of 10−14.
- lb Dye with 10 lb.
- mb The Plus could read a CD with up to 750 MB of data over the 650 MB of the AppleCD SC.
- ob She make you think she like you fus' rate, an' den de nex' thing you knows, she kunjer you, an' shribble up de siners ob your legs, an' gib you mis'ry in your back, wot you neber git rid of no moh'.
- pb He is the sire of Bunny Lake – the United States Harness Horse of the Year in 2001, Precious Delight, Stout, Bunnys Express Lane, and PB Bullville, who set a record for three-year old pacers of 1:48 for the mile.
- rb Jones - American musician and leader of Booker T & The MGs Maurice White - founder of soul & RB hitmakers Earth, Wind and Fire David Porter (musician) - Stax Records songwriter of many '60s and 70s hits, including Soul Man for Sam & Dave Rufus Thomas - Stax Records writer and performer
- sb SKANTLIN, sb. little.
- va C. G. W. Jenkins, 9 W. Va.
- vd Sir John Ernest Buttery Hotson, KCSI, OBE, VD (17 March 1877 – 13 May 1944) was an administrator in India during the British Raj.
- vi "Yes," said Aunt Vi; "but what a wreck it is!
- vt Rottingdean will be famous in most minds as being the rival of Brattleboro, Vt.
- B By James B. Hendryx.
- V 45. 1342 Strabo, v.
- CB It was first discovered by Day and coworkers in 2002 as an inclusion complex containing CB by fractional crystallization of the cucurbituril reaction mixture.
- VB "Aren't any of you going to try?" asked Irene Jordan, addressing the members of VB, who, solemn as judges, stood slightly in the background.
- VS The question arose in Moore vs.
- VF Due to the impossibility of obtaining carrier telegraph equipment from overseas during the war years, the PMGs Melbourne workshops manufactured and assembled a prototype four-channel VF telegraph (Type R), which was in design early in 1942, and intended principally for use by the Army Signals Corps in forward areas and for combat use in New Guinea and the Pacific.
- VG ὁ κριτής σε παραδῷ — K L W Δ Θ Π 28 33 565 700 Byzantine mss Matthew 10:4 Θαδδαιος — Alexandrian mss f13 Lectionary 185 vgΛεββαιος — D, d, (k)Λεββαιος ο επικληθεις Θαδδαιος — ByzantineΘαδδαιος ο επικληθεις Λεββαιος — 13 346 543 826 828 Matthew 14:12 σωμα
- QB 1280 Baillauda, provisional designation 1933 QB, is a dark background asteroid from the outermost region of the asteroid belt, approximately 52 kilometers in diameter.
- VJ How duke Agamenon trusted so gretlie in the counceile of agid men, that he required the immortelle goddis to have suche . vj. olde kingis as Nestor is, doubted not to wynne Troie in short tyme.
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame