Correct spelling for WHISEL
We think the word whisel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whisel
- chisel And then the man hit the chisel again and another piece broke off, and the chisel came through on the other side of the beam.
- vessel That she would do so, should the brig be discovered to be an English vessel, a prize to the French, there could be no doubt, unless detained by some matter of more importance.
- weasel Colebrook, in particular, was an odd-looking creature-a tall, spare man, bodied like a weasel.
- wheel "If you want to say anything, say it across the wheel-box.
- while Yes, it was good to have him back for a while, maybe longer.
- whirl The whirl and weight made me so dizzy, I could not walk, but crept on my hands and knees through the door which she had left open.
- whisk I sets Swifty to work on him with the whisk-broom, hands out a glass of ice-water, and in a minute or so his voice comes back.
- whisker Then he scratched his left whisker with the stem of his churchwarden pipe and looked severely over at Mr. Tredgold.
- whiskey And I've no whiskey, and-" but there was a stiff turning just at this part of the river, and the skipper and pilot and everyone on board gave it all their attention, or we'd have been ashore.
- whisky McPhail threw a shilling on the bar counter and demanded another whisky.
- whisper "You needn't keep it from me," she said in a whisper.
- whist We have had no whist since you left us, and we are nearly an hour behind time to-night.
- whistle It took on a singing whistle.
50 words made from the letters whisel
4 letter words made from whisel:
5 letter words made from whisel:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics