Definition of Dede:
Common misspellings for Dede:
- swarthy; broken-hearted, sorrowful; divine
Dede as a girl's name is a variant of Dee (Welsh), Deirdre (Irish, Gaelic) and Diana (Latin), and the meaning of Dede is "swarthy; broken-hearted, sorrowful; divine".
- Doda, Dedie, Dada, Didi, Dido, Dodie, Dody, Dodi, Dodey, Dodee.
Google Ngram Viewer results for Dede:
This graph shows how "Dede" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for Dede:
Rhymes for Dede:
- accede, agreed, concede, decreed, degreed, elide, exceed, gilead.
- aristide, disagreed, guaranteed, intercede, overfeed.
- bead, bede, bleed, brede, breed, cede, creed, deed, ede, fede, feed, freed, fried, friede, greed, hamid, he'd, heed, impede, indeed, keyed, knead, kneed, lead, leed, lipide, mead, meade, misdeed, mislead, misread, nead, need, plead, precede, proceed, rasheed, rashid, read, recede, reed, reid, reread, reseed, saeed, screed, secede, seed, shaheed, she'd, skied, snead, sneed, speed, stampede, steed, succeed, supersede, swede, teed, tweed, waleed, walid, we'd, weed, wied.
- How to spell Dede?
- Correct spelling of Dede.
- Spell check Dede.
- How do u spell Dede?