Common misspellings for lorry:
orry, lorrys, lorrys, lorrys.
- the bay, or laurel plant
Lorry as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Lorry), is a variant of Laura (Latin), and the meaning of Lorry is "the bay, or laurel plant".
- Lorra, Lory, Lorri, Lorey.
Google Ngram Viewer results for lorry:
This graph shows how "lorry" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for lorry:
The effect of lack of true sympathy on the heart that should have felt and shown it is revealed in what Sydney Carton said to Mr. Lorry: " If you could say with truth to your own solitary heart to- night, 'I have secured to myself the love and attachment, the gratitude and respect, of no human creature; I have won myself a tender place in no regard; I have done nothing good or serviceable to be remembered by, ' your seventy- eight years would be seventy- eight curses; would they not?" "Dickens As an Educator" , James L. (James Laughlin) Hughes.
Rhymes for lorry:
- cacciatore, elinore, inventory, montessori, salvatore.
- corey, corrie, corry, cory, dorey, dori, dorie, dorrie, dory, florey, flori, florrie, florry, flory, glori, glory, gori, gory, hoary, hori, jory, kaori, korey, korry, kory, laury, lawrie, lawry, lorey, lori, lorie, lorrie, lory, maurie, maury, morey, mori, morrie, morry, norrie, norry, ori, ory, quarry, rory, storey, story, torey, tori, torie, torrey, torry, tory.
- fiore, fiori, gregori, pylori, tempore.
- How to spell lorry?
- Correct spelling of lorry.
- Spell check lorry.
- How do u spell lorry?