Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for ACRIGE
We think the word acrige is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for acrige
- Carriage(Definition of carriage)
- Abridge(Definition of abridge)
- Crick(Definition of crick)
- Agree(Definition of agree)
- Scrog(Definition of Scrog)
- Acre(Definition of acre)
- Crag(Definition of crag)
- Acrid(Definition of acrid)
- Acreage(Definition of acreage)
- Garage(Definition of garage)
- Scrag(Definition of scrag)
- Acquire(Definition of acquire)
- Accrue(Definition of accrue)
- Average(Definition of average)
5. i am opposed to all attempts to abridge or restrain the freedom of speech and the press, or to forbid any portion of the people peaceably to assemble to discuss any subject-moral, political, or religious.
However, several squatters settled on the area and cultivated small acreages for periods of years in the eighteen seventies and eighteen eighties.
I hope you, also, will now agree to this little plan?"
It was a small cottage, with something less than an acre of land attached, enough upon which to raise a few vegetables.
This is easy enough when he happens to be shelling at a convenient distance from you: it is not so easy, however, to count the number of "pip-squeaks" that burst within a few yards of the house in which you are, or of "minnies" that arrive in silence and explode with a terrific report apparently just at the foot of your tower, filling your observation room with acrid fumes.
We can tell the acreage under cultivation by looking over the account books of the makers of farm implements.
He's got the house and the ten acres around it, and he's got the house on lion's head, includin' the clearin', that the poottiest picnic-ground in the mountains.
The threadfin butterflyfish (chaetodon auriga) is a species of butterflyfish (family chaetodontidae).
But now he realized he must use it with all the ability and skill he could acquire.
The hero was of course, mightily tickled at the result, and seized the occasion to lecture tom on his future conduct, holding himself up as a living example of the benefits which were sure to accrue to a man who never did anything he was told to do.