Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for COMINE
We think the word comine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for comine
- Mine(Definition of mine)
- Combine(Definition of combine)
- Combiner(Definition of Combiner)
- Cone(Definition of cone)
- Combing(Definition of combing)
- Carmine(Definition of carmine)
- Nominee(Definition of nominee)
- Cumin(Definition of cumin)
- Coin(Definition of coin)
- Comic(Definition of comic)
- Codeine(Definition of codeine)
- Commoner(Definition of commoner)
- Coming(Definition of coming)
- Come(Definition of come)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Commune(Definition of commune)
- Gamin(Definition of gamin)
- Cocaine(Definition of cocaine)
- Cooing(Definition of cooing)
- Coiner(Definition of coiner)
Moorish rooms combine bedroom with sitting-room, but are devoid of washing-apparatus, tables, chairs, books, or pictures.
Carmine clapped his hands impatiently.
He paid down the ten, coin by coin, in silence, and equally silently returned the remaining two to the receptacle.
Aleisha cline (born 10 september 1970) is a canadian cross skier.
It is much like codeine, containing a benzyl group attached to the morphine molecule just as the methyl group creates codeine and the ethyl group creates ethylmorphine or dionine (used as a generic name for that drug just as peronine is for benzylmorphine).
Harvey reappears in one of spenser's latest writings, a return to the early pastoral, colin clout's come home again, a picture drawn in distant ireland, of the brilliant but disappointing court of elizabeth.
A majority of the women who live in and about the levee districts of the city, are the slaves of the opium, cocaine and morphine habit, and fourteen per cent, according to a conservative estimate, are yearly sent to the state insane institutions as hopeless victims of drugs.
After earning his high school diploma from hansen high school in 1961, coiner earned his bachelor of arts degree in architecture from stanford university in 1965.