Definition of mine:
- Possessive case of I, belonging tome.
- An excavation in the earth, out of which minerals are dug; crude ore or iron stone; a subterraneous passage dug under a fortification to blow it up; a rich source of wealth or other worth.
- To sap; to undermine.
- To dig a mine in the earth; to practise secret means of injury.
Common misspellings for mine:
Google Ngram Viewer results for mine:
This graph shows how "mine" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for mine:
Quotes for mine:
Rhymes for mine:
- align, aline, assign, benign, combine, confine, consign, decline, define, design, devine, divine, enshrine, entwine, incline, malign, opine, refine, repine, resign, supine.
- brine, cline, dine, dyne, ein, fein, fine, gyn, hein, heine, hine, huynh, jain, klein, kline, line, lyne, nine, pine, pyne, quine, rhein, rhine, rine, shine, shrine, sign, sine, spine, spline, stein, stine, strine, swine, thein, thine, tine, trine, twine, tyne, vine, whine, wine, zine.
- disincline, intertwine, leontine, realign, reassign, recombine, redefine, redesign.
Idioms for mine:
- How to spell mine?
- Correct spelling of mine.
- Spell check mine.
- How do u spell mine?