Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for DEFENCEIVE
We think the word defenceive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for defenceive
- Defense(Definition of defense)
- Defence(Definition of defence)
- Definitive(Definition of definitive)
- Defensive(Definition of defensive)
- Defensively(Definition of defensively)
He was carrying on the fight with the smaller capital, yet by his attack and defense he employed his resources to better result.
Each was given a post in the event of an attack, and a defence was determined upon.
31. does a collective noun with a singular definitive before it ever admit of a plural verb or pronoun?
Fighting without defensive armour he was always in the thick of the battle, and many of the spaniards fell before his sword.
Shall we act offensively, or defensively?