Definition of snow:
- A crystalline precipitation of frozen aqueous vapor.
- To fall in snow.
- To scatter like snow.
- The watery particles in the atmosphere frozen into small white crystalline flakes and falling to the earth.
- A vessel equipped with two masts like a brig, and a third small mast abaft the mainmast, carrying a trysail.
Common misspellings for snow:
Google Ngram Viewer results for snow:
This graph shows how "snow" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for snow:
Quotes for snow:
Rhymes for snow:
- aglow, ago, although, arnaud, arnault, miro, pernod, renault.
- apropos, eeo, imo, ivo, overflow, taekwondo.
- au, aux, beau, beaux, below, bestow, bio, blow, bo, boe, bordeaux, bow, bowe, bro, cabo, chateau, chateaux, chau, cho, cloe, co, coe, cousteau, cro, crow, dau, defoe, devaux, doe, doh, dough, eau, escoe, escrow, flo, floe, flow, foe, forego, forgo, fro, gau, giraud, glo, gloe, glow, go, goe, gogh, goh, gro, grow, hello, ho, hoe, hoh, inco, jo, joe, joh, kayo, know, ko, koh, kowtow, kyo, lo, loe, loew, loewe, loh, low, lowe, luo, marceau, margaux, mau, mo, moe, monroe, mow, munro, nau, ngo, noe, noh, nouveau, o', oh, outgrow, ow, owe, papo, perot, peugeot, plateau, plough, poe, poh, pro, quo, renaud, rho, rideau, ro, roe, roh, rondeau, rouleau, row, rowe, sew, sgro, show, sloe, slow, so, so-so, sow, stow, stowe, strow, tableau, tableaux, tallyho, tarot, thibault, tho, thoreau, though, throw, toe, tow, trow, truffaut, tso, turbot, tyo, undergo, uno, vo, whoa, wo, woe, yau, yo, yoe, yoh, zoh.
- How to spell snow?
- Correct spelling of snow.
- Spell check snow.
- How do u spell snow?