Spellcheck dictionary
  • Spellcheck dictionary
  • Misspelling dictionary
  • Singular form dictionary
  • Plural form dictionary
  • Past tense form dictionary
  • Present tense form dictionary

How to Pronounce academicians?

Correct pronunciation for the word "academicians" is [ˌakədɪmˈɪʃənz], [ˌakədɪmˈɪʃənz], [ˌa_k_ə_d_ɪ_m_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z].

What are the misspellings for academicians?

"Academicians" in context

An academician is an expert in a given field of study and is typically employed as a teacher or researcher in a college or university setting. The term is also commonly used to describe a person who holds a PhD degree in a specific field of study, such as the arts, humanities, sciences, medicine, or engineering. Academician can also refer to a Fellow of one of the Royal Societies, such as the Royal Society of Arts and Science, Royal Astronomical Society, or the Royal Society of Chemistry.

What are similar-sounding words for academicians?

Usage over time for academicians:

This graph shows how "academicians" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.

Word of the day


  • 8imrt
  • 8mrt
  • 9imrt