Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell adequatenesses?
How to Pronounce adequatenesses?
Correct pronunciation for the word "adequatenesses" is [ˈadɪkwətənəsɪz], [ˈadɪkwətənəsɪz], [ˈa_d_ɪ_k_w_ə_t_ə_n_ə_s_ɪ_z].
What are the misspellings for adequatenesses?
"Adequatenesses" in context
Adequateness is an important concept in a variety of fields, from accounting to sports and recreation. It is a measure of appropriateness based on a given set of criteria. In business, for example, adequateness is an important component of financial reporting. It involves the ability to match current assets with current liabilities, which ensures that a company's books are accurate and up to date. In sports, adequateness can refer to things like fitness, sportsmanship, and skill level. It can be used to gauge whether a team is fielding the best players for the job, or simply whether an athlete is ready for competition.
Usage over time for adequatenesses:
This graph shows how "adequatenesses" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for adequatenesses [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- adequatenesses - English spelling dictionary
- Adequatenesses | Definition of adequatenesses by Merriam-Webster
- Adequatenesses definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Adequatenesses | Definition of adequatenesses at Dictionary.com
- Adequatenesses dictionary definition | adequatenesses defined