Correct spelling for BERDS
We think the word berds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for berds
- beads So you have told all the beads ten times to-day?"
- beats It beats all how he likes you, Sairay!
- bends That night we were bivouacked in the thick underbrush along the Rosebud, hugging the tortuous bends of the stream, and as much as possible keeping our herds between our lines and the river.
- boards There was, at the farther corner, just out of the Square, but quite visible from Ernest Henry's window, a fruit-shop with coloured fruit piled high on the boards outside the windows.
- Bets The others, for most part, merely called his tentative bets with wary respect.
- Beds "Little One," he said, "what is this talk of beds?"
- Beets Beets, turnips, and radishes are roots of plants.
- bids It was Mrs Hunter who wrote the words for most of his English canzonets, including the charming "My mother bids me bind my hair."
- birds Consider the singing of the birds!
- bards Thou recallest bards, Who in solitary chambers, And with hearts by passion wasted, Wrote thy pages.
- buds "It is rather a shock at first, but it will do him good, and Saul won't be too hard upon him, I'm sure," said Sophie, going back to her work, while Ruth turned her best buds to the sun that they might be ready for a peace-offering to-morrow.
- herds This is due to the fact that the dog enables them to maintain the herds which supply them with milk, food, and clothing, thus preserving them from the criminal temptation of hunger.
14 words made from the letters berds
5 letter words made from berds:
Misspelling of the day
- ferret ting