How to spell CARREIED correctly?
If you're struggling with the misspelling "carreied", fret not! The correct spelling is "carried". To avoid confusion, remember to use double "r" and "i" instead of "e". This small correction ensures your writing is error-free and maintains the clarity that precise spelling offers. Happy writing!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell carreied correctly
- Careered I careered down the hill on my bike, feeling the wind rush past me.
- Carrie Carrie is a friendly and dedicated colleague who always goes the extra mile to help others.
- carrier The carrier picked up the package and delivered it to its destination safely.
- Carries She carries a heavy load of groceries from the store.
- Curried The food was very curried.
- harried The harried mother was running late for her son's soccer game.
- married Jennifer married her college sweetheart and they have been happily married for over a decade now.
- Parried The fencer skillfully parried his opponent's lunge.
- Tarried I tarried for hours at the park waiting for my friend to arrive.
Misspelling of the day