Correct spelling for DEAT
We think the word deat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for deat
- beat With that they each seized hold of a stick, and began to beat Prepelicza till he was black and blue.
- dat Now, said he, addressing himself to the company, I is de chap dat is to get you ready for de Orleans market, so dat you will bring marser a good price.
- dead He's dead and he won't care."
- deaf Susan tried to dissuade him, but to no purpose; for once Tom was deaf to his little woman's advice.
- deal Why he want a good deal, massa, good deal."
- dean "Be that as it may," spoke the dean.
- dear "I can't, dear," she said.
- death Not a traitor's, but a felon's death shall he die!
- debt I couldn't bear the idea of being in debt to the man I was going to marry.
- deft No Comanche ever sent more deft communications unobserved to his brother across a camp fire.
- dent It would be the quickest way to make a dent in his heart.
- eat "You wouldn't say that if you didn't mean me to eat it," she said.
- feat When this feat was accomplished, however, he caught a glimpse of some object running off, that could not be a snake.
- heat Far from the city's dust and heat, I get but sounds and odors sweet.
- meat Meat for the second time that day!
- neat A neat little house, now, with only two b'ys to a bedroom and wan bedroom for me-what do you say to it, Jim?"
- peat If ever I had seen a wolf in sheep's clothing, it seemed to me that I beheld one now in the person of Adolph Tiel, attired as a Scottish clergyman, reading a solid Scottish newspaper over the peat fire of this remote and peaceful manse.
- seat There is a seat in the garden at the side of the house."
- teat A sudden chilling of the teat in cold weather after the calf has just let it go, or after the operation of milking with wet hands or from an animal wading through deep water or tall wet grass.
- Dealt The Orpheans dealt particularly in symbols, as we learn from Proclus.
- DEA Estate of Dea. Walter H. Cowles, by Walter G. Cowles, Administrator, 1,000.
- DRAT It's more'n likely you'll insist I claim this 'cause I'm prejudist, Bein' born'd here in ole Vygo In sight o' Terry Hut-; but no, Yer clean dead wrong-! And I maintain They's nary drap in ary vein O' mine but what's as free as air To jest take issue with you there-! 'Cause, boy and man, fer forty year, I've argied ag'inst livin' here, And jawed around and traded lies About our lack o' enterprise, And tuk and turned in and agreed All other towns was in the lead, When- drat my melts-! They couldn't cut No shine a-tall with Terry Hut!
- DEPT of Agriculture, Washington **Van Fleet, Walter, U. S. Dept.
9 words made from the letters deat
4 letter words made from deat:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window