Correct spelling for DSIRE
We think the word dsire is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dsire
- dare You would not dare to say it to his face if he were here!
- desire I have but one desire and object now.
- desired For that I am ready enough, if I thought you desired it, but I dare not choose such a course myself."
- dice Then the carpet being spread, they brought great store of cards, dice, and chessboards.
- dire Dire poverty is the worst of curses.
- drier It is hence quite unlike the forest-clad mountains further south, and indicates a drier and more sunny climate.
- sere It was an old, old hunting-coat, far gone in the sere and yellow leaf.
- sire Sire, this is the chamber of the Signora Barbarina.
- sore It makes her throat so sore to scream so."
- sure He thought it would feteh 'em, sure.
- tire Then it would tire of this subject, change its opinion, and let the matter drop for months together.
- Desiree The prince, though transported with joy at the thought that Desiree was indeed to be his bride, was bitterly disappointed that she had not been allowed to return with Becasigue, as he had foolishly expected; and never having been taught to deny himself anything or to control his feelings, he fell as ill as he had done before.
- desires Thou canst no more paint on the dim canvas of thy desires the form of her with whom thou couldst dwell for ever.
33 words made from the letters dsire
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable