Correct spelling for HOBE
We think the word hobe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hobe
- hebe "I was ill yesterday, and did not come down till nine this morning, in order to assist Georgette and Hebe help our young lady from the bath.
- hob 259 represents a hob, which is a threaded piece of steel with a number of grooves such as shown at A, A, A, which divide the thread into teeth, the edges of which will cut a chaser, of a form corresponding to that of the thread upon the hob.
- home "Oh, there's no place like home!
- hone By RICHARD B. HONE, M. A., Vicar of Hales Owen.
- hope I hope he didn't think I was ungrateful.
- hose And when the rain fell it was just as though it had been from a hose, forced at one by a pressure instead of falling, and we two on that height were the sole objects of so much fury, until at last my companion cried out from the rock beneath which he was cowering, "This is intolerable!"
- howe Illustrated by Gertrude Howe.
- lobe Calyx 2-lipped, the upper lip with a helmet-like protuberance; corolla 2-lipped; the lower, 3-lobed lip spreading; the middle lobe larger than the side ones.
- robe The iron-grey robe fluttered an instant, and then vanished from the room.
- Hove Then on October 14th fishing smacks again appeared and the grey coast of Cornwall hove in sight, and by noon we could distinguish buildings along the cliffs.
- Kobe Before we left Kobe, Mr. Robert Young had given us a letter of introduction to Mr. W. B. Mason, Professor Basil Hall Chamberlain's coadjutor in the editing of Murray's "Handbook to Japan," late of the Imperial Department of Communications, also custodian of the Club library at Yokohama, and a person, we were told, to whom every one had recourse in a difficulty.
- HOBS Hand Thomas 150 Hayle John Qr 685 Honey James 200 Holloway Wm 100 Herndon James 100 Hoomos George 725 Hodges Thomas 250 Hayle Joseph 250 Hayes John 100 Haynes Wm 494 Holcomb Wm Bradfords Land 700 Henderson John Thackers Land 200 Hodgson Widdo 200 Henderson Widdo 300 Henderson Wm 162 Housburrough Morris, Harts Land 200 Hesterley John 200 Hill John 200 Hordon Wm 70 Harris Wm 250 Hart Tho 200 Hockley Robt 100 Howard Peter 300 Hardgrove Wm 100 Herring Arthur 50 Hickman Thomas 700 Hunt Wm 312 Hobs Wm 250 Hicks Richd 250 Howden Wm 100 Howerton Thomas 300 --- 8098
- hole We have been told that there could be no winter travel across the mountains,-that the snow would lie in drifts fifteen or twenty feet deep; but instead, there is daily communication by teams through the Big Hole Pass every day in the year! The belt of snow is narrow, existing only in the Pass.
5 words made from the letters hobe
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re