How to spell HOGERY correctly?
If the intended word was "jewelry", suggestions for correcting the misspelling "hogery" could include "jewellery", "jewelery" or "jewellry". Other suggestions could include "hosiery", "homery" or "ogre".
List of suggestions on how to spell hogery correctly
- Bogey The golfer was frustrated when he made a bogey on the last hole and missed the cut.
- Bowery The Bowery in New York City was once notorious for its seedy clubs and bars.
- Forgery The police arrested the suspect for forging the documents.
- Hoary The hoary storyteller regaled us with tales that were older than time itself.
- Hokey The hokey dialogue in the movie made it difficult to take the plot seriously.
- Holey The old shirt was full of holey patches that barely covered its frayed edges.
- Homely The homely cottage nestled in the countryside looked cozy and inviting.
- Homer The epic poems Iliad and Odyssey are attributed to Homer.
- Homers The baseball team scored three consecutive homers in the final inning to win the game.
- Homey My grandparents' house always feels warm and homey, no matter how long it's been since I last visited.
- Honer I think it's important to honer those who have served our country.
- Honers I am taking multiple honors courses this semester.
- Honey Honey is a natural sweetener that can be used in a variety of recipes.
- Hooey I think his explanation for being late is a load of hooey.
- Hosiery She bought a pack of hosiery to wear with her dress for the wedding.
- Hover The helicopter began to hover above the city, scanning the streets for any signs of trouble.
- Hovers The hummingbird hovers in mid-air while drinking nectar from a flower.
- Hugely The new superhero movie was hugely successful at the box office.
- Huger As I watch the marathon, my admiration for the runners grows huger with each mile they complete.
- Roger " Roger that, we will meet at the entrance in five minutes."
- Rogers Rogers was excited to attend the conference where he would meet with other scientists in his field.
- Roguery His reputation for rogues, scammers, and tricksters kept him from trusting anyone.
- Showery Today will be a showery day, so don't forget to pack your umbrella.
Misspelling of the day