Correct spelling for JULE
We think the word jule is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jule
- joule We know that Newton who completes Galileo, Maxwell who follows Laplace, Helmholtz who uses the results of Joule, can have no conflicting jealousies.
- jude The dominant note of Der Ewige Jude, as the fragments are designated, is, indeed, suggestive, not of Spinoza, but of him who may already have been in embryo in Goethe's mind-Mephistopheles.
- julep Doctor Bacon useth to make a pleasant Julep of this Conserve of Roses, by putting a good spoonful of it into a large drinking glass or cup; upon which squeese the juyce of a Limon, and clip in unto it a little of the yellow rinde of the Limon; work these well together with the back of a spoon, putting water to it by little and little, till you have filled up the glass with Spring-water: so drink it.
- july He would not seem to have obtained his liberty immediately, but, through Harley's influence, he was set free towards the end of July or the beginning of August.
- june From March 21st to June 21st the sun is coming North and the declination is increasing until on June 21st-12 hours-it reaches its highest declination.
- jute I am sorry to say that my brother has lost heavily by speculating in jute and is, in fact, a ruined man.
- mule "How would I know the difference between a broncho and a mule?
- pule And pule no more about individual economy, but eat, and drink, and enjoy yourselves, like your fathers.
- rule As a rule death ensues within 24 to 36 hours.
- yule No longer agone than last Yule-time 'twas only turned, and not fastened.
- Jules Finally, on January 28, Jules Favre had to submit to the conqueror's terms.
- Julie Julie is a native of Villiers, and her husband and children live in a little house near by.
- JUL 68. 1; Jul Capitol.
1 words made from the letters jule
3 letter words made from jule:
Misspelling of the day
- waste line