How to spell MEKING correctly?
If you've misspelled "meking", the correct suggestions would be "making" or "meking" might have been an unintended combination of "making" and "eking". Ensure to double-check your spelling to avoid confusion and to convey your message accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell meking correctly
- Decking The decking on the yacht was made of teakwood.
- Eking I need to eking out a living as a writer.
- jerking The car was jerking as we drove over the bumpy road.
- king The king sat on his throne, watching over his kingdom.
- leaking The sink in the bathroom is leaking, and we need to get it fixed.
- making Making a cake requires careful measurements and attention to detail in following the recipe.
- makings With fresh ingredients such as tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and limes, we had all the makings for a delicious salsa.
- marking She spent the evening marking papers and writing comments in the margins.
- masking Masking tape is used to cover edges and surfaces while painting.
- meeting My meeting with the head of the human resources department is at ten o'clock this morning.
- mekong The Mekong River flows through several countries in Southeast Asia.
- meowing The sound of the cats meowing woke me up early in the morning.
- merging The two tribes were merging as they spoke.
- Messing John is always messing with his phone during class.
- Meting The company is planning a meting to discuss the upcoming project.
- Mewing She was mewing incessantly.
- Mewling The newborn baby was mewling loudly, demanding to be fed.
- Milking Milking the cow is a daily task on the farm.
- mixing She was mixing cake batter in the kitchen.
- mocking She could hear his mocking laughter from across the room.
- mucking I was mucking out the stables when I noticed a strange sound coming from one of the horses.
- Peaking I'm feeling a little peaking.
- Pecking I can't stop myself from pecking at the strangers' hands when I'm feeling anxious.
- peeking I'm peeking behind the curtain.
- reeking My upstairs smells like a gym locker room reeking of BO.
- seeking After losing her job, she started seeking new employment opportunities.
Misspelling of the day